Use this calculator to determine just how much storage you will need based on
how many days storage you want. Estimated result is based on DVR default resolution
at CIF ( 352 X 240 ).
1. 1 frame per second is the lowest frame rate recordable and 30 frames per
second is the maximum which is real time
2. There is no real need to record in real time unless there are regulatory reasons
as in case of government facilities or casinos
3. Recording at 1 frame per second is what traditional analog systems record
4. You can always rewind in high speed so the lower the frame rate the faster
is to playback an entire day
5. At 3 - 5 frames per second recording you will not miss any activity (remember
this is per second)
***these are just estimates as a variety of conditions can substantially change the storage requirements.