Product Warranty and RMA Policy
All VONNIC’s products come with standard 12 months limited warranty. Certain categories carry extended warranty as follows:
- Cameras- Dome, Bullet, Box, Special
- All DVR( Standalone Digital Recorder )
- DIY DVR Combo Kit
- Power Adapter and Distribution Box
To obtain technical support service or request RMA, please contact our customer service by email or call us at:
Support Phone Line: 626-964-4555
Hour of operation: Monday to Friday. 10 am ~ 5 pm Pacific Time
All warranty duration shall base on original invoice date ONLY.
During the warranty period, if the problem is determined as hardware failure, VONNIC may, in its sole discretion, either repair or exchange the defective product. In the event that the item has been discontinued or not available to exchange, VONNIC shall replace it with a product of similar function.
VONNIC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse returns of Products rendered defective, in whole or in part, by causes external to the Products, including, but not limited to, catastrophe, power failure or transients, overvoltage on interface, external extremes, alteration or modification, abuse, improper use, maintenance or application of the Products or the use of unauthorized parts or attachments in connection with the Products.
Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void any obligations of VONNIC with respect to a Product.
All defective products within the warranty period are subjected to RMA term and condition. Please follow our RMA procedures for replacement request. VONNIC shall not offer advance replacement or cross shipment replacement.
To qualify for return all products require a Return Authorization (RMA) Number prior to being returned, must be 100% complete. No RMA number will be issued if customer fails to fill out any of required fields in the RMA Request Form.
Upon receipt the defective products, VONNIC shall replace or repair the products and ship back to the customer within 14 business days subject to our RMA policy and product availability.
Return for Credit:
DOA products request for full credit must be received by VONNIC within the first 30 days of VONNIC’s original invoice date, not the authorization issue date.
No returns for credit shall be accepted after 30 days.
To qualify for full refund, all returns must be in their original shipping cartons with original packing materials. They must contain all manuals, cables and accessories. All returns will be inspected and products found to be non-conforming will be rejected.
Returned item without original package or missing material shall subject to 20% restocking fee.
Credit will be final only after receipt of the returned products and approval.
Requests for refund for products not purchased from VONNIC shall be directed to the Seller whom you purchased the product. VONNIC does not issue refunds on products that were not purchased directly from us.
VONNIC reserves the right to modify this Limited Warranty and RMA Service Policy as necessary without prior written notice at anytime.
- RMA authorization number must be obtained from our Technical Support Department prior to returning any product.
- All RMA item shall ship to:
Attention: RMA Dept
18521 East Gale Ave
City of industry, CA 91748
- It is mandatory to return RMA product(s) together with the followings:
- A fully completed RMA form with provided RMA number.
- Proof of purchase (a clear copy of the original invoice and packing list*) must be included.
- No Accessories (Manual, drivers, cables, etc.) except for pre-authorized Credit or DOA.
- We only perform test as per described on the RMA Request Form. Please be specific.
- All RMA shipments to VONNIC must be pre-paid, with the RMA number clearly marked on the label/box.
- Collect shipments will not be accepted.
- VONNIC is not responsible for any loss/damage in transit.
- VONNIC Inc. is not liable for any data lost due to servicing of computer systems.
- VONNIC will return the repaired/replaced product(s) to customers using ground service at our own expense if the RMA product(s) was shipped to us.
- All RMA product(s) will be replaced or repaired at our discretion within the terms and limits of the warranty period. Merchandise that has been replaced during the warranty period does not extend the warranty period past the original period.
Improper packaging, physical damage or alternation of serial numbers will void all warranties.
RMA shipping charges are not refundable.
Click Here To Download RMA Request Form - PDF
Click Here To Download RMA Request Form - MSWord